Friday, June 15, 2007

Childhood memoir






Name: Bruno Go

Breed: Persian
Sex: Male
Color: Gray
Date of Birth: December 28, 2006

Owner/Mommy: Lou Sherilyn Go





This picture was taken when I first met my mom. We were at Swan Lake waiting for my mom’s food. I don’t like her… isn’t it obvious??? She’s really annoying. Kept on hugging me in a restaurant! Oh Pleeeeaaassseeee….. I know I’m cute but she should give me time to adjust, especially with my new environment. Or, maybe I’m a bit harsh -- maybe I should understand the fact that she can’t help it since I’m irresistibly cute, right??




Ok, ok, I know what I’ll do... I’ll just pretend that I’m sleeping. Nice idea huh? Of course, I’m not just cute, I’m also smart! Hah!

8 comments:

ToFFee said...

hey there!

you've been through alot ei?

I guess mommy's just being vewy happy to have you!

looking forward to see more of your post!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Huskee Boy said...

Hello Bruno,
I am your cousin Toffee's friend! Yes, yes, you are one smart kitty.. sometimes our moms just don't know how to leave us alone.. hehhee

Bailey said...

Hi, Bruno. I saw you on Toffee's blog. Welcome to cyberspace! Come visit my blog sometime. I guess you are ok, for a cat! Luv ~Bailey~

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Bruno, I'm Toffee's friend. You're hamster friendly right?

~ girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Bruno! Hmmmm... you look like a nice kitty to chase after uh, I mean play with! Heeeheee... Forgive my mouth. Come & visit my blog! It's a nice place to be.. kekekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ume said...

hiya Bruno,
i'm Toffee's fren too!
i guess u r the closest i can get to befriend a kitty.
my Jiejie doesnt allow me to get near to one, i wonder y...

ToFFee said...

Cuzin Ba-rrruuuunooo...

hey! I have a new purrend for yoou.. looks like there are lotsa cats here too.

http://thecatrealm.blogspot.com/

but of course you still have us as doggie pawends!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Wireless said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.